PNBA 8th ANNUAL ELISABETH C. MILLER LIBRARY EXHIBIT AND SALE
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON, CENTER FOR URBAN HORTICULTURE
Elisabeth C. Miller Library
University of Washington, Center for Urban Horticulture
3501 NE 41st Street
Seattle, WA 98195
Friday, April 3 to Saturday, May 2, 2015
Members of the PNBA are invited to supply art and inventory for this exhibit and two sales: one in conjunction with the library’s annual book sale on April 3 & 4, the other during the Master Gardener annual plant sale on May 2 & 3.
Note: GNSI members are welcome to participate. GNSI members are required to pay an entry fee of $10.00, payable to PNBA. Please include a check with the Art & Inventory Registration Form.
Volunteers are needed to assist with:
· Receiving and hanging artwork on Thursday, April 2.
· Staffing the sales table at the book sale on Friday, April 3, and Saturday, April 4.
· Setting up the booth at the Master Gardener plant sale on Friday, May 1.
· Staffing the sales table at the Master Gardener plant sale on Saturday, May 2 and Sunday, May 3.
· Taking down the exhibit artwork on Monday, May 4.
Please contact Margaret Trent at email@example.com to volunteer.