· Lunch will be provided free to all participants with homemade soup, salad and sandwiches provided by the Burke.
· Free parking
· You may bring your framed art to show as examples (provide your own tabletop or floor easels).
If you are interested in this opportunity please respond at least two weeks before the activity dates so that we can work out stations, set up and request specimens from the Burke. The plan is to have two groups of artists, the first group to cover the 10am to 1pm time slot, and the second group to cover the 1pm through 4pm time slot. Of course anyone is welcome to stay all day. Respond to Susan email@example.com stating the following:
· Group 1 (10am-1pm), Group 2 (1-4pm) or ALL day
· Subject of the Art you will display (optional) Max 3 pieces & you supply easels)
· Name of the Specimen(s) you want to draw (optional)
Bug Blast – Sunday September 21, 10am - 4pm
Birds at the Burke - Saturday October 18, 10am – 4pm please note this event is the same day as our quarterly GNSI meeting and workshop with presenter Justin Gibbens
Meet the Mammals – Saturday November 15,
Artists may also be interested in the BIG DRAW happening at the Burke on Saturday October 4, from 10am – 5pm. The museum will be turned into a giant art studio and the Burke will supply paper, drawing supplies and models.
GNSI NW President