Drawing draped fabric will be the topic. We thought it would translate well to drawing flower petals and other botanical images.
- Open to GNSI Members: Whenever we have details nailed down
- Open to Non-GNSI Members: July 8th
- Closes: Monday July 22nd
- Workshop: July 27th
- Date: July 27th
- Time: Member Meeting 12:00-12:30, Workshop 12:30-5:30 (I will arrive at 11:45)
- Location: Greenlake Library
- Enrollment limited to 16 because of table space.
- Supplies to Bring: People need to plan to work with something dry and clean, such as graphite pencil or colored pencils. People should expect to make a drawing that fits onto a 9x12 sheet, or maybe an 11x14 one.
- Cost to non-members: $10
- Members meeting and lunch: 12:00-12:30. Feel free to bring a lunch.
- Snacks: Some small snacks will be provided.